Warung Bebas

Sunday, October 1, 2006

What I've been doing in my spare time...

It started out as just a sideline, relaxing, fun almost like a board game and its turned into what I do in the store when I have spare time. Bigness made a cabinet for me to work on and I'm cranking out strands of beads and pearls and semi precious stones, neclaces, bracelets, earrings galore. The great thing about making jewelry is that when its finished, if you don't like it you just cut it apart!

Freshwater pearl, silver, semi-precious stones, hand made glass


Amber, freshwater pearl, silver, glass beads

Amber, freshwater pearl, silver, glass beads


Silver tube, silver bead, freshwater pearl and magnet clasp


Silver wire, freshwater pearl, glass bead and bali bead.


Silver wire, freshwater pearl, Swarovski crystal and pewter.

0 comments em “What I've been doing in my spare time...”

Post a Comment

 

LIVING IN PARADISE Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger