Warung Bebas

Monday, January 22, 2007

It All Started When...

... Bigness began to refer to his whoseywhatzit as his teapot...

and now every time I see a man on the street, or in the gallery, or in Chan's Minimart or any other place that is NOT the beach, wearing a godforsakenspeedo and showing his junk, its all I can do to contain myself from singing out the words...

I'm a little teapot short and stout
Here is my handle
Here is my spout
When I get all steamed up
I do shout
Tip me over and pour me out.

To placate myself I quietly hum the tune...

UNBaby asks me in her biggest-grandma-can-you-hear-me voice asking the question... "Grandma, why is that man wearing his undey wares inna de store?"

0 comments em “It All Started When...”

Post a Comment

 

LIVING IN PARADISE Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger