Warung Bebas
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
LIVING IN PARADISE
Beranda
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Photo Friday - Feb 9 - Sky
Posted by
National Agency
at
5:36 PM
Silk sarongs drying in the afternoon sun create an organic landscape of shimmer and shape as they slither and undulate in the breeze.
Plus the obligatory sunset.
Check out more
Photo Friday
submissions
0 comments em “Photo Friday - Feb 9 - Sky”
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Photo Friday Submission - April 7 - Organized
Organized chaos at a street market in Playa Del Carmen Mexico. Details from three photos put together into one image. Shot during the Easter...
Photo Friday - Warm
I knew if I looked hard enough, I would catch someone being naughty. And I did. They were a huddle of little ole Muslem ladies over to the s...
Weather Report
Not exactly the news I wanted to hear this morning...
What I did this week (in my spare 5 minutes)
I had a commission peice to do, and it had been a while since I've painted in watercolor, so I did some practice peices. Many years ago,...
Everyone Loves a Parade
For child awareness week the Caye Caulker primary school organized a parade. Dressed in the national colors of red and blue, and carrying th...
Illustration Friday - Dec 8 - Mask
Hand-painted silk inspired by an antique Benin mask. I painted this several years ago for the fashion empress of Detroit, Sharrone Mitchell....
Fish Head Stew
17 paintings and 32 ceramic tiles later... I've come out of the bush, shaved my legs, brushed my hair (attractive!) and am facing this ....
Big News on Caye Caulker
The police have started a manhunt for a local tour guide, because he broke into his neighbor's house and stole all her panties. Too weir...
What's in a Name?
I recently referred to someone as a "douche bag." Not to their face of course, because then I couldn't have the satisfaction o...
Graduation
United Nations Baby (aka Dirt Gurl) has graduated from the cooler in the shower to the washing machine/garden hose on the verandah bathtub....
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2013
(21)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(6)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
2011
(20)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(19)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(13)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(5)
▼
2007
(69)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(8)
▼
February
(5)
I've Been in Denial
Photo Friday - Feb 9 - Sky
Panades Anyone?
Illustration Friday - February 2 - Sprout
A Very Big Fish Story
►
January
(6)
►
2006
(120)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(19)
►
2005
(90)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(4)
LIVING IN PARADISE
Copyright © 2012
Fast Loading
-- Powered by
Blogger