Warung Bebas

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

20 Random Things About Me

I'm going to ignore the storm, and it WILL go away. Its getting really dark out.
I was just tagged by Vitrolica so here goes:
1. I want to learn how to play the steel drums
2. My favorite color is turquoise
3. I don't like swimming in the ocean as much as I like looking at it.
4. I don't care if I ever drive a car again.
5. I have a fear of poverty.
6. I like to cook, but not to clean up. I am a terminal slob.
7. I have so many art supplies I could open up my own store.
8. I'm a morning person.
9. I don't like to work.
10. I'm addicted to reading, I usually have to read myself to sleep.
11. I hate margarine and refuse to eat it.
12. I also hate chemical sweetners and only use sugar... maybe that's why I'm fat. No, its the fat jeans, I mean gene. I have the opposite of anorexia, I look at myself and I think I'm thin.
13. I'll give money to children that are begging on the street, but not to adults.
14. I hate to shop, but love fabric stores, and of course art supply stores.
15 I pretend (to anyone I'm in a relationship with) I have to spend so much time on the internet, to market my business, but I'm really farting around most of the time, or in chat rooms.
16. When I stop liking someone, I never like them again. (I bear grudges)
17. Like Vit, I hate having long hair and I only have it because Bigness wants it.
18. Favorite fruit: strawberries - which we can't get here. 2nd favorites: mango, watermelon, grapes
19. I could live without meat, but its not possible here, there's not enough variety of fresh foods. I make oldest daughter take me to Outback Steakhouse whenever I visit. (Hypocrite)
20. I would never go back to the U.S. if my family would come and see me. I would shop on the internet and they could bring it in their suitcase. I would even pay for the plane tickets (hint hint)

0 comments em “20 Random Things About Me”

Post a Comment

 

LIVING IN PARADISE Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger