Warung Bebas

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Price List for Answers

The tourists are coming, we're getting traveling refugees from all over Central America and the Yucatan because so far... we've been lucky with the weather. Its like a wave of foreigners hit the island yesterday. This year I've made up my new price list.
I get asked the same questions over and over.

Where are you from? $1

How long have you lived here? $2

Do you like living here? Dinner and drinks

Think anyone will be offended if I add this to the bottom of the menu right after the desserts?

The electrician was in the store working on the lights. His name is Birdegg or sometimes he's called Dirty Cash. His real name is Eggbert, I think. But you see where I'm going, things get reversed, like poles. He's getting better at his work though, this time we only have 1 mystery switch, 1 light dangling with no apparent way to turn it on and 1 zzzzzssssshhhhhttttt sounding light cracking and popping like a special effect in a horror movie.

I have Tiger Eyes. I found this quiz on Caroline's blog

tigereyes
TIGER EYES

Positive Traits:
Determined, Passionate, Loyal, Strong,
Courageous
Negative Traits:
Aggressive, Ambitious, Domineering, Possessive,
Vengeful

Your eyes are the windows to your soul. What type of eyes do you have?

0 comments em “Price List for Answers”

Post a Comment

 

LIVING IN PARADISE Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger