Warung Bebas

Thursday, December 1, 2005

Shake It You Won't Break It

BLAM! I hear, and the house shakes.
What happened? I call from the bedroom where I'm uploading files on my computer.
Nothing. Bigness answers sheepishly.
A few minutes later I walk out to our kitchen and look at the sliding glass door that leads to the verandah. I see a greasy face print about 7 feet up the glass. He's lucky he didnt break his nose, knowing how he walks full tilt all the time. I realize too late... Oh, I forgot to put the tape X on the glass after cleaning it this morning. It was just like the windex commercial.

I'm frustrated, I can't get into my Yahoo email account. It keeps telling me that my computer is rejecting cookies. I've checked all the settings and restarted a few times. Anyone else have this experience?

0 comments em “Shake It You Won't Break It”

Post a Comment

 

LIVING IN PARADISE Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger