Warung Bebas

Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Illustration Friday Dec 30 Flavor

Ring Ring the phone blings and its my friend Eden all in a panic.

She: a man is standing here on my verandah and said he hated everything in the art gallery but wants to buy my sign, what should I do?

Me: sell it to him and I'll paint you another sign.

She: what should I charge him?

Me: what's the highest number you can say without laughing?

She: I dunno.

Me: start at 400 bzd, because when I made that sign I think I ate about 200 in free lobster right there on your verandah.

She: o.k. den

The deal finished, everyone was happy, I painted another sign and took it out in bbq chicken dinners.

0 comments em “Illustration Friday Dec 30 Flavor”

Post a Comment

 

LIVING IN PARADISE Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger