Warung Bebas

Monday, January 2, 2006

Ruling #3 by the Fashion Police

Exhibit A
The local anthropologist here on Caye Caulker told me that wooly manmoths in speedos were extinct.
He was wrong.
See Exhibit A - caption: The wooly manmoth seeks partial shade whilst sucking down a triple dip ice cream cone.

This could also be a case of Opposite Anorexia - I've diagnosed myself with this before, I look in the mirror and think I'm thin. Maybe he has that.

Middle Child Syndrome wasn't satisfied with just laughing behind her hand and discretely pointing with her pinky finger, like me. She screamed "Mother Get Your Camera" at a decible a tad louder than the launching of the space shuttle, which was almost loud enough to snap me out of the trance.

Click on image for individual folicle viewing.

0 comments em “Ruling #3 by the Fashion Police”

Post a Comment

 

LIVING IN PARADISE Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger