Warung Bebas

Friday, March 24, 2006

Audience Participation

You have to vote to see the results.

I was eating a bowl of shreaded wheat and saw what looked like little teensy tiny cockroaches floating in the milk, what do you think I did?
Picked them out and kept eating.
Closed my eyes and pretended that they weren't there.
Gagged, threw up and then threw the cereal away.
Gave the bowl to Bigness claiming that I wasn't hungry anymore and told him to eat it, after all we're in the 3rd world and shouldn't waste food.
Put it in the refrigerator to decide what to do later.
Convinced myself that it wasn't really cockroaches I was eating, just some exotic spice that was good for me.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

0 comments em “Audience Participation”

Post a Comment

 

LIVING IN PARADISE Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger