Warung Bebas

Thursday, August 11, 2005

This is what happens when I'm not paying attention

The can on the left side of the picture is KLIM, which is full cream milk powder. It only took me 3 years to realize it was the word MILK spelled backwards. Fresh milk in Belize is very very expensive, about 12 bzd a gallon ($6 U.S.) so we drink the powder version, which is very good and creamy. Its not like the nonfat powder stuff my mom used to force feed us as kids. The memory of that still makes me feel nauseated. I have to admit that my Spanish isn’t so good, but that’t no excuse, because as you can see on the can on the right, the English translation is right below the Spanish. I’ve been drinking baby formula…

0 comments em “This is what happens when I'm not paying attention”

Post a Comment

 

LIVING IN PARADISE Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger