Warung Bebas
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
LIVING IN PARADISE
Beranda
Tuesday, August 9, 2005
Fashion Police
Posted by
National Agency
at
8:08 AM
Caught on the spycam, Granny and Grampy in their matching Mansarongs and Tevas, slinking past the fashion police station.
0 comments em “Fashion Police”
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Photo Friday Submission - April 7 - Organized
Organized chaos at a street market in Playa Del Carmen Mexico. Details from three photos put together into one image. Shot during the Easter...
Photo Friday - Warm
I knew if I looked hard enough, I would catch someone being naughty. And I did. They were a huddle of little ole Muslem ladies over to the s...
What I did this week (in my spare 5 minutes)
I had a commission peice to do, and it had been a while since I've painted in watercolor, so I did some practice peices. Many years ago,...
Weather Report
Not exactly the news I wanted to hear this morning...
Fish Head Stew
17 paintings and 32 ceramic tiles later... I've come out of the bush, shaved my legs, brushed my hair (attractive!) and am facing this ....
Illustration Friday - Dec 8 - Mask
Hand-painted silk inspired by an antique Benin mask. I painted this several years ago for the fashion empress of Detroit, Sharrone Mitchell....
Photo Friday - April 21 - Golden
Everyone Loves a Parade
For child awareness week the Caye Caulker primary school organized a parade. Dressed in the national colors of red and blue, and carrying th...
Illustration Friday - January 27 - Glamour
Leila Vernon, Belize's bruk down and calypso legend is a stunning 50 something woman with knee length dreads and performs to a turtle dr...
Graduation
United Nations Baby (aka Dirt Gurl) has graduated from the cooler in the shower to the washing machine/garden hose on the verandah bathtub....
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2013
(21)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(6)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
2011
(20)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(19)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(13)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(69)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
►
2006
(120)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(19)
▼
2005
(90)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(15)
▼
August
(23)
Are them eyeballs under warranty?
Fact Checker and banana bread recipe
If I was a Paper Doll
Lee's Rough Guide to Dating in Belize
What I did this week
Eww, that's weird
Photo Friday Challenge - August 26 - Chaos
Illustration Friday - August 26 - Dreams
Illustration Friday - August 19 - Reflection
Photo Friday Challenge - One
Meet the new neighbor
Thank goodness for Babelfish
I must have looked like I had STUPID tatooed on my...
Does this look safe to you?
Illustration Friday Aug. 12 - Wisdom
Photo Friday Aug. 12 - Violet
This is what happens when I'm not paying attention
Operation Milagros
Fashion Police
Something really important happened
New discoveries and same ole same old
Illustration Friday August 6-Empty
Still experiencing technical dificulties
►
July
(4)
LIVING IN PARADISE
Copyright © 2012
Fast Loading
-- Powered by
Blogger