Warung Bebas

Friday, May 26, 2006

Just Stopped By to Say Hello

I'm in the bush now painting for a show in November, in case you've been wondering where I've been these past few weeks. I just came into civilization to buy fresh food and get my email.

Ahhh... civilizaiton, its a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Me: do you think the jaguars will come and drink out of the baby pool at night?
Bigness: no, but the neighbor's dogs will.

Me: Fat Rosa has put a hit out on me.
BIgness: she has to catch you first before she can kill you.

Me: How do you grow banana trees?
Bigness: ...
Me: Do you plant a banana?
Bigness: you plant a sucker.
Me: what is a sucker? a root?
Bigness: no a sucker is a sucker.
Me: ...

Me: why do they call your cousin Chicken?
Bigness: because he looks like a chicken.

Next week:
Me: why do they call your cousin Chicken?
Bigness: because he likes to eat chicken.

The week after:
Me: why do they call your cousin Chicken?
Bigness: because he talks like a chicken.

0 comments em “Just Stopped By to Say Hello”

Post a Comment

 

LIVING IN PARADISE Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger